Mass Portal restoraration?

Not sure exactly where to put this, as there is a little bit of backstory here.

I left the Osan Airbase area in Dec 2018. There were three Resistance and one Enlightened player that had access to the base at the time. After I left, one quit (good friend and we played as a team) and the other one worked/lived 20 miles away and did not come here as much. This pretty much gave the one Enl player free reign to make links from inside the base to outside, annoying the offbase Res players to the point where all portals on the base were removed except for two. I was in Hawaii when I heard about it and I was quite pissed off as I submitted at least 8 of the 30 portals that were taken out. Mind you, by removing these, it also affected Pokemon Go Pokestops as well and depriving legit players of that game opportunities to play.

Current map is attached with a rough perimeter drawn. If possible, I'd like the portals restored that were on base. I do not have a list as this was roughly two years ago and the keys I had were all removed from my lockers.

If it is not possible to restore the portals, I'd like to hear something from Niantic Ops to where I can start submitted some of the old portals we had here on the base.

"Just because you cannot access it does not mean someone else can."

It will be impossible to recruit new players without a way to play on base. I'm currently in day 4 of my quarantine so cannot do much until I am released.

Appreciate help!

Tagged:

Comments