Lost Cause?

TheZodiac007-PGOTheZodiac007-PGO Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Nomination Improvement

Wondering if this nomination may be a lost cause. I’m not sure there is any more info I can add to this to try to help my community get this accepted. Others had submitted & had denied so I figure I’d give it a try. I didn’t have high hopes but didn’t expect it to get denied either. I’m not really sure if this one is worth it or just better left alone until a later date when Niantic has had the chance to better clarify on criteria like this. In the instance of this grave there are sidewalks around it & locals commonly walk the paths in their leisure time. It’s in the older part of the cemetery. He is a historical figure that fought in the Battle of Gettysburg & someone that locals in our community look up to. I knew the chances of this nomination getting denied but figured heck; the worst that can happen is it gets denied. The reason though is what gets me. I wish we could get more transparency on nominations such as this. The cemetery this grave is located in is South Park cemetery & the grave is accessible 365 days a year 24/7 although I don’t recommend going in the middle of the night. This nomination may be one to pass on for now.

Comments