Try to Change the Review Flow

kubo0179-PGOkubo0179-PGO Posts: 158 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Often I think that who see the review stop at the photo and don't read any other information of the page. If the rating of main photo was separated from full score, this could improve the overall way of voting.

In this way, there would be fewer "fast evaluators", fewer "random votes" and who send new candidates will have more satisfaction and their commitment will be praised.

Comments

• DerWelfe2205-PGODerWelfe2205-PGO Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭

Often enough nothing the submitter has to say matters if the photo renders the submission ineligible. If there is a watermark or the photo is taken from a car or it's a photo of a computer screen why even bother to read the supporting information? In cases like that I'm glad that I can immediately reject that submission within seconds without having to waste more time on it.

• kubo0179-PGOkubo0179-PGO Posts: 158 ✭✭✭

For watermark or low quality photos, the scenario don't have changes...

What I meant was that the vote of the main photo should have a separate vote and that there should be an overall vote at the end of the vote (before of "send" button). I often think that many evaluators stop at the first step of the evaluation and that they reject easily the review.

In this way, the evaluators must read all information before to reject it (or at least I hope it).