Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Temporary or Seasonal Nominations

I have had some nominations rejected as seasonal or temporary displays and in communicating folks in my local telegram and slack groups, they said they picked temporary/seasonal because they are in an American football stadium which is only open for a few events per year.

The guidance that we have about temporary/seasonal is "Use for nominations that are temporary displays (e.g. art installations) or only exist during certain times of the year (e.g. Christmas decorations)." As far as I know these displays are permanently installed and if the gates are open, anyone can go on in check them out. Anyone else run into these types of rejections? Should there be any further clarifications in the guidance, or are reviewers just misinterpreting and the guidance is sufficient? Should I be including something else to convince reviewers they are permanent?

Best Answers

Answers