Abuse in a nature center
I tried using the abuse form and saw no success. Someone told me that the abuse form might be only for items in voting, so I'm trying here. I found a local wayfarer has submitted a number of fake wayspots and or misplaced them intentionally.
1. Lichens -https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=44.153498,-88.088921&z=15&pll=44.153498,-88.088921
This one is not only placed on the side of the road, at the edge of the woods, it is a duplicate of one I submitted urther north.
2. Black Spruce -https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=44.153336,-88.078256&z=16&pll=44.153336,-88.078256
This is another fake one in the woods placed at the edge of the road. My photosphere failed to upload but I found a street view which is almost identical to the location. https://email@example.com,-88.0781068,3a,75y/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1st37lq6H0d4GAdKmwq7hy0A!2e0 Check out 780 Shared via the #StreetView app
3. Eastern Cottonwood Trailhead - https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=44.15355,-88.090246&z=16&pll=44.15355,-88.090246
This is another one at the edge of the woods, not in a trail. It's either intentionally misplaced or is another fake one as I didn't see it
4. Paper Birch Trailhead -https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=44.153516,-88.090958&z=16&pll=44.153516,-88.090958
This is another fake one located at the edge of the woods. No Poi to be found. It's close enough to the last one where my photosphere should show it's not there.
5. White Tailed Deer -https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=44.161603,-88.093901&z=16&pll=44.161603,-88.093901
This is also another one either fake or intentionally misplaced. It's in the woods. I apologise for the poor photosphere. Its just shows the woods as there's no wayspot.
6. Birds - https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=44.158694,-88.093827&z=17&pll=44.158694,-88.093827
This is another fake one
7. Prairie Plants of Southern Wisconsin -
not only is this not southern wisconsin but this wayspot is not here. https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-88.0939104,3a,75y,240h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sAF1QipOHIA4Fe8hETsmRs6tS1040YJWUoRwBXbBNcoyT!2e10
8. Prairie Grasses -https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=44.159712,-88.093862&z=18&pll=44.159712,-88.093862
This one isn't far from the last two. It's also not there. https://email@example.com,-88.0940272,3a,75y,220h,80t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sAF1QipM8s5hPCuJN3T1zl2NNjCUPYknjt23WBf1L7lU8!2e10
9. Common Trees- https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=44.16185,-88.096026&z=17&pll=44.16185,-88.096026
I did not do a photo sphere for this one but it's a plaque for trees in west virginia. I feel like that says enough that it's fake
There are many more I'm sure but i ran out of time. I'm hoping this enough evidence to remove these wayspots and prevent further abuse from this submitter.
I can also verify that I’ve been at this nature center, and these signs do not exist in their correct locations.
@NianticGiffard will you help?
Hi there, @agentSevenof9-ING, I appreciate you for flagging this. We'll have it investigated and circle back to you once I have any information to share, thank you!
Hi there, @agentSevenof9-ING! We have reviewed the report and have taken action on the Wayspots and 1 Wayfinder in accordance with our policies. While we are unable to discuss our actions in detail to protect the submitter’s privacy, they may include, but are not limited to, sending a warning message, placing restrictions on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO, or Ingress account, putting their account on probation, or placing a temporary or permanent suspension on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO or Ingress account. Thanks for helping us maintain the quality of the Wayspots.