Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Had These War Graves Rejected In Just A Couple Of Hours, What Do You Think?

With the recent talk of organised groups of people rejecting things en-mass it's making me worried. This one went from being in the queue to being rejected in only a couple of hours; normally it takes at least a day for things I've submitted to get accepted or rejected. I'm a bit suspicious. Would you have given it a favourable review?

I provided links to several webpages showing the do exist and where to find them. Was just told they don't meet criteria. If these genuinely don't meet the criteria then fair enough but now I'm just really on edge because of all the reports of people "mass rejecting" to get "upgrades" and it's making me suspcious.

Best Answers

• AScarletSabre-PGOAScarletSabre-PGO Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the insight. I understand the need for better guidance and hope this can provided in the future. Hopefully somebody will see this topic and it will influence them for the better.

Answers