Zdravím můžete poradit?

Ahoj dnes odmitnutá nominace. Je to kulturní památka .Zájezdní hostinec u nás velice významný.

Renesanční dům, zmiňován r. 1576, kdy Tomáš Železný žádá císaře, aby zde mohl vařit pivo a šenkovat víno. V 17. a 18. stol. patřil rodu Třebízkých. R. 1788 byl prodán rodu Kellerů, který jej vlastni do r. 1926. V r. 1993 byla hospoda uzavřena a přeměněna na sklad. R. 1995 byl hostinec obnoven.

Je zapsán pod číslem jako Kulturní památka.

Můžete poradit, jestliže má cenu podat znovu?

Comments

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it has a chance to be accepted, but you must improve your nomination. And you must rememebr that restaurants might be tricky to being accepted, as many people still don't know that they're now eligible. But it is eligible thing for sure :)

What was your rejection reasons in mail? It's important to see why reviewers thought it should be rejected. Post it here, so we might know why it was rejected.

Did you mentioned everything you wrote for us on forum in your nomination too? I copied this text to Google search and got site about this place with exact same text. You can't copy text from other site, you're breaking copyrights law and it might be reason for rejection too. Try writing this information using your own words, don't copy it word to word from other sources. All this information is impportant and can help your nomination become accepted, but you must write it yourself. And I wouldn't mention that it was closed or was a warehouse, if it's now an Inn, then don't mention it was closed, it doesn't add any uselfull information and might confuse some reviewers too. You mentioned it's registered as Cultural Monument - maybe add some more information about it too.

It looks like you didn't wrote anything helpfull in your supproting text. If you didn't mentioned everything you post for us in your description, then post some of these information in support text. Mention that it's important historic place, it looks like many people in your country don't know about it, and they need to heard why it's important too.

And I think you can make better support photo, make it that parts you showed in main photo will be visible too, together with pavement. At first glance it doesn't looks like the same building on support photo, only colors of building match. Remember that your nomination might be reviewed also by people from other nearby countries, you must give them as much information in photo and text as you can, so they will see that's it's nice eligible nomination :)

• RadusL-PGORadusL-PGO Posts: 23 ✭✭

Díky za informace. Máte pravdu zkusím tu nominaci vylepšit.

Důvody odmítnutí:

Hi Trainer RadusL,

Thank you for nominating Zajezdni Hostinec Zelezna zalozeno roku 1577 on Jul 2, 2020. Upon review by the Niantic community of players, we regret to inform you that this nomination is ineligible.

This nomination has been rejected due to the following reason(s):

Nomination does not meet acceptance criteria, The real-world location of the nomination appears to represent a generic store or restaurant, Photo of the nomination appears to be of a live animal instead of a valid object.

Changes to the results of the community review are not possible. If, however, you believe your nomination should be eligible, please review the Help Center Article “What makes a high-quality PokéStop?”, and feel free to revise the title, description, location, and/or photo when you submit a new nomination. Thank you for your hard work, Trainer!

Ten důvod .že se to jeví jako živé zvíře mě překvapilo.😁

Ještě bych chtěl doplnit,že pro podporu wayspotu jsem do nominace nepsal informace třetích stran. Vím, že to může být důvodem odmítnutí. Kopíroval jsem informace pouze sem. Kdyby totiž si s tím dali práci a podívali se hodnotící na adresu restaurace ,jak to dělám já, když kontroluji zjistili by ,že je to památka.

Your nomination were rejected recently or some time ago?

It looks like it was rejected some time ago or was in voting for a very long time, because I think for 2 months we can nominate restaurants and in these 2 months rejection for generic store or restaurant was removed. You have it in your rejection mail so it must been reviewed before it was removed.

I think now would be easier to get restaurants accepted as "generic rejection" was removed from rejection list, but it still might need more than one try to get this accepted :)

And you must know that some rejection reasons might be wrong (if only one person choose "live animal", even if it was a misclick and he wanted to choose something that was close to this on list, then you will get it in your nomination mail as rejection reason). Don't worry about "live animal" rejection, I think it was a misclick for someone :)

I must say that most reviewers don't look for more information apart from they get from your nomination, so I would add as much information as you can in your nomination. You can call them lazy reviewers or something like that, but most people just won't search if it's really historical monument or not - maybe if you put a link for them in support text some will check, but not all.

Good luck with your nomination, I hope it will be accepted next time :)

Moc díky zamítnuto to bylo před týdnem,ale v hlasování tato nominace byla dlouho.

I think it will now be accepted, as restaurants are now eligible :)

Good luck with renominating it :)