Boxing and Martial Arts Academia

Lechu1730-PGOLechu1730-PGO Posts: 537 ✭✭✭✭

Here's a nomination I got recently rejected for boxing and martial arts academia for which I'd like some feedback on how to improve it.

Title: Martial Arts Academia

Description: Martial arts and contact sports academia led by boxer Cristian "Relámpago" López. Has classes on different martial arts.

Additional info: Local gym oriented mainly towards boxing and contact sports, but it also has yoga an artistic gymnastics classes. Located at Bonorino 92. Google site: (Shortened, so I won't post it. Contains additional pictures and more or less the same info).

Rejected due to:

La ubicación de la propuesta en el mundo real parece estar en una finca o una residencia privada (PRP, that's odd. Maybe it's because you can access it from the sidewalk... 🙄)

La ubicación de la propuesta en el mundo real parece estar en el terreno de una escuela de primaria/secundaria o en las instalaciones de un centro infantil o una guardería (K-12, when the sign says it trains for Professional Boxing 🤦‍♂️)

La propuesta no cumple con los criterios de aceptación. (Other rejection criteria, this is probably the correct one).

Some of you might be tempted to tell me that this is a nomination best left to local reviewers. The problem is I live in a megalopolis. The local area has a population of about 14 million people, give or take a couple of millions depending on how the cell boundaries work. That's about 40% of the total population of Argentina. The only practical difference between an upgraded nomination and one that isn't is how fast it's processed, not really who reviews it.

Comments

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

The first thing I could think of for this is adding in support text that it's academia for mostly adults not kids, and maybe making support photo a bit closer - so you will see more of pavement and Academia, and not that much cars and trees that covers it. I don't know if it help much, but I would try with this.

I looked for this place on Google Maps too, and it doesn't have any pin on map. It's not a bad thing, but it might help if it would have one. Butcher shop near it does have pin, so it looks weird that this one doesn't have it.

But I think the biggest problem is that entry to this place is so small, and wall next to it from both sides has different shops on it. It's a bit hard to see on streetview and it might looks like entry to this residential building more than entry to academia - you had bad luck with streetview here, I couldn't get on streetview in the exact location of Acadamia, the closest streetview is 5-10 m away from it on both sides. Maybe doing photosphere and adding link in supproting text for it would help a bit, but it's hard to tell.

I hope some of my advice could help you, I think it's a great place and should be accepted, but it's location might make it hard to see for reviewers. Good luck with it :)

• Melurra-PGOMelurra-PGO Posts: 421 ✭✭✭✭✭

En realidad me parece una propuesta adecuada. Puede ser que no les gustó la fachada del local.

Lo probable es que muchos no leyeron el letrero porque aunque menciona "todas las edades", escogieron k-12 como motivo de rechazo... De repente podrías descatar en la descripción que brindan clases para profesionales y todas las edades. Y posiblemente un link a una página sobre Relámpago López. Pero si no leen...