Like to have help with this nomination

Comments

• Lechu1730-PGOLechu1730-PGO Posts: 537 ✭✭✭✭

I also have a post of a Martial Arts Academy that was rejected. I guess it's pending review by Niantic. In my case I had K-12 as a rejection reason in addition to PRP. So take all I say with a grain of salt as I wasn't sucessful with my own nomination... 💁‍♂️

One improvement I'd suggest is to add the name of the owner (?), Semmy Schilt in the title. According to Google the full name of the PoI is actually Semmy Schilt Fight Game Academy, so I'd go for that. Semmy Schilt has his own Wikipedia page so linking to it may help to add to the relevance of the PoI. I'd also list some of the classes that you can take in the gym.

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think adding some more info in support text might help here, about this academy and about how place like that met criteria, and how it's a good place for sports. Something like that might help a bit.

I would also check what is shown for reviewers on streetview, this place is a bit far away from street and has very close photospheres made in near Patisserie Hovius (it has 4 photospheres), and the closest streetview near it doesn't really shown this place too, it shows houses on Brinkstraat that hide this academy on view. You can see it from the other street streetview, but it's unlikely that reviewers get this view, it's further from this place.

If they really see steetview from Brinkstraat, then we now know why you get PRP rejections (some people didn't check map view, only look at streetview they get). Maybe making photosphere near entrance might help a bit too, it won't hurt for sure :)

I think it's a great nomination and should be accepted, I hope it will be accepted on the next try. Good luck with it :)

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

Before the 3.1 Update to the criteria, Niantic had previously said in an AMA to evaluate them as businesses. And while that has since been superseded and removed from the help section, many reviewers still follow that directive.

• Kasparos347-PGOKasparos347-PGO Posts: 204 ✭✭✭

Thank you all!

• silverkali-INGsilverkali-ING Posts: 92 ✭✭✭

Photospheres may help you get this through if it's dropping reviewers into a residential area. Also use your supporting statement to really sell the nomination, link to information about the owner, have they won awards? Is the centre itself award winning, that sort of thing.