4 months "in voting"

I am trying to make my city a better place to play pokemon go, but it never goes through. who can I reach out to about this?

Comments

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

You will have to wait it out. I have a nomination in voting since last July. It happens.

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can also review other people nominations to get upgrade, so your nomination will be reviewed much faster.

But you need to review more than 100 other nominations to get upgrade, because you need 100 agreements with other reviewers that reviewed the same nominations as you. It might take time for some of these nominations to be reviewed by someone else, so it's better to review more than 100 to get upgrade faster.

To be sure upgrade goes to the nomination you want you must choose it first before you get upgrade (it will be marked as "Upgrade next" after you choose it). But be sure that you want to upgrade something that is easy to accept by everyone, because upgraded nominations go to reviewers from much further places, sometimes to other countries.

So better upgrade safe nominations like playgrounds, sports fields, churches, monuments etc. If your nomination is known mostly to locals (like some restaurants, things known only in your country or your nominations isn't clearly visible on map view and streetview), then better not upgrade it, as it might be rejected much easier that way.

And if it's not easy to see on map, you can always make photosphere too, it's really easy :)

• 1Escarlata10-PGO1Escarlata10-PGO Posts: 10 ✭✭

Nómina todas las que puedas contra más mejor, luego no te impacientes porque van a tardar bastante asta que las revisen