Rooftop Park - Help me improve

The title is the same as the description (Japanese/English is a common thing to do here)

This was rejected for:

• Photo appears to include a recognizable license plate
  • Photo is low quality (e.g., pitch black/blurry photos or photos taken from a car)
  • The real-world location of the nomination appears to be on private residential property or farm.

...which are all incredibly shocking in just how badly wrong they are. What do you think I can do to get this approved? It's literally a public park, that just happens to be on the roof of a large building which contains shopping, restaurants, and government facilities. I asked people to please check the satellite view, because of course, street view is going to show you the side of the building.

Is the sign by the entrance to the garden area not a good proxy picture for the garden itself? I figured with the "You are here" and "4F" on the sign, it's a good indicator to people where the garden is. Not that anybody would really have trouble getting to it by just going up the 1 set of escalators. Should I have included that same sign in the surrounding-area picture? Or should both pictures be outside in the garden itself? There's no further signs with the name of the location anywhere.

Comments