Bar set too high again

26thDoctor-PGO26thDoctor-PGO Posts: 4,915 ✭✭✭✭✭

Inadequate rewards and/or setting the amount of wayspots that need to be achieved is deincentivising.

If you want us to populate your database at least make it worth it and make the goal achievable.

Comments

• s3w2-INGs3w2-ING Posts: 99 ✭✭✭

Exactly. Setting a goal on X amount of approvals will also lead reviewers to approve as many as they can to reach that number.

The focus set by Niantic is on quantity and not on quality, which in my humble opinion is wrong, but here we are.

• 3car-ING3car-ING Posts: 192 ✭✭✭

And of course normal reviewers won't get only India queue. I tried to play the most minimum game possible because Wayfarer takes into account where you play. Still got less than 30%.

• AsifBhaijaan-PGOAsifBhaijaan-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited March 2021

Tier 2 was possible but we lost Tuesday and Wednesday as the page kept stuck at the niantic balloon for hours after 2-3 reviews.. And as usual the official reply was that everything is ok. When it was not..

• ArSon1112-PGOArSon1112-PGO Posts: 31 ✭✭

The goal and rewards did seem to be attractive. But I believe the problem is with the number of active reviewers; though the franchise has racked up millions of downloads and active users there were only around 1.1k average number of reviewers that participated every day throughout the event. It's well known that every user can't be a reviewer, still 1.1k unique reviewers is a very low count. Maybe the interest has come down?

• 26thDoctor-PGO26thDoctor-PGO Posts: 4,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

It was only the third tier of rewards that were worth it for me. Smeargle encounters and 2xp on Murkrow catches were pretty lacklustre.

We only hit tier 1 and had to be bumped up to tier 2 as a thank you gesture for the Poland event if I'm remembering correctly so there weren't enough reviews/reviewers for that either.

Positives - I had my bonus location reset.

Negatives - Poor rewards, not enough reviewers/reviews to get even close to tier 3, low quality submissions, reviewers being locked out, small percent of reviews given from the actual challenge country.No Murkrow appearing?

• aaronvianno-INGaaronvianno-ING Posts: 90 ✭✭✭

With the Pokémon Go rewards, I feel like they should have been account specific and with a minimum bar of actual agreements. That would have pulled in a lot of first time or retired reviewers, which was really needed.

• aaronvianno-INGaaronvianno-ING Posts: 90 ✭✭✭

Btw, got 2 shiny Alolan Grimer but zero shiny Murkrow. That seems to have been the general experience.