Rejection the third time

I've submitted different Waypoints via Pokemon GO and got rejections for unclear locations. Here in Germany are not many streets viewable in Google services and especially not rural areas. This is the third time in 2021 i've received this message. In 2020 a sign only 50 meters apart has been accepted - no differences in showing the wayspot. What has dramatically changed?

Tagged:

Comments

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cant give much of an opinion to help without screenshots of your nomination picture, with description supporting photo and supporting info as well. Usually with no street view you may have to make a photosphere

• Shirokun3741-PGOShirokun3741-PGO Posts: 13 ✭✭

I also think street signs and some other signs are not being accepted for some reason I don’t know why, maybe because users aren’t rating them right or because they don’t show up in the map. But it totally depends upon what you’re nominating, Your nominations might actually be ineligible.

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

Show us your nominations, so it would be easier for us to help. When we see them we can give you some advices for them.

If you don't have streetview (I know Germany doesn't have it at all, with a small exceptions) then you must make really good support photo and wrote support text in a way that will help reviewers compare location of your nomination to map view.

It's especially important with nominations that aren't easy to see on map view (are covered by trees, it's a mural on a wall so you can't see it on map view etc.) or for nominations that from map view might looks like normal house (some community centers, libraries and even some churches from map view might look like single family house, especially in small village where you only have buildings like houses).

In a place like this good support photo and additional text is a must.

• TyBearius88-PGOTyBearius88-PGO Posts: 41 ✭✭

This was the sign

• TyBearius88-PGOTyBearius88-PGO Posts: 41 ✭✭

And this the area around ... perhaps i should have taken a photo with less of the path, but with the sign which is located on the right

• Thor3381-INGThor3381-ING Posts: 220 ✭✭✭

indeed, when taking the pic for the surrounding area, make sure the nominee is also visible on that picture.

It's suppost to help the reviewers to determine if the nominee is at the pinned location as well, especially if there is no streetview / photosphere available and the object is hard to spot on satellite images

• silverkali-INGsilverkali-ING Posts: 92 ✭✭✭

You can try to submit some 360s to google via the street view app to try and help. Some reviewers will err on the side of caution and reject submissions they can't see on street/sat view and we don't want fake submissions getting into the network.

I have personally found that I have a much better success rate for submissions which aren't on streetview if I do a photosphere for them.

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

We need to see description info and the supporting text, also knowing the rejection reasons as well. By looking at your supporting photo to me (without any additional info) it looks like its beside a farm