Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Nominations Missing

Brunoopll-PGOBrunoopll-PGO Posts: 10 ✭✭

All nominations I made have disappeared from my account.

Before, when I entered my account, nominations appeared, but now no more.

There were at least 14 nominations in line.

Tagged:
21 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Brunoopll-PGOBrunoopll-PGO Posts: 10 ✭✭

@NianticCasey-ING @NianticGiffard Can you help me? It is distressing that you do not receive any message stating whether your nomination has been approved or not.

edited March 2021

@NianticAaron @NianticAtlas @NianticAustin-ING @NianticAkshay-ING @NianticBrian-ING @NianticBC-ING @NianticCasey-ING @NianticGiffard @NianticGray @NianticKK @NianticKN-ING @NianticMac-ING @NianticVK

Can you help me? I requested some POIs this morning, but neither they nor the old POIs made it back to the list of referrals.

Note: I won't have messages from the other 14 POIs, because I recently created the Gmail account solely to use Wayfarer. Previously, I requested nominations via Pokemon Trainer Club.

• I apologize for the delay, thanks for dropping in, @Brunoopll-PGO! You may try checking in all folders (including Junk/Spam folders) to see if you have received an email notification regarding your nominations. Also, please cross-check if you're looking into the same Gmail account where you receive emails related to your submissions.

The possible cause for this issue could be if there are no nominations to review as per your Hometown and Bonus locations as they are assigned as per the Hometown and Bonus locations set by you. It also depends on the nominations near your active play area. If you believe everything is in place and you're still experiencing this issue, let me know. I'll be looking out for your message!

Hi @NianticGiffard, good afternoon.

I'm sorry to bother you again, but my problem is a little more complex.

On January 7th, I submitted nominations for 7 POIs.

On January 24th, I sent nominations for 7 more POIs.

I created a Gmail account only in February-March, to access Wayfarer. The nominations were appearing on the list of nominations, but it suddenly disappeared. What, perhaps, will appear to you are the last 7 POIs that I sent between March 26th and March 28th. They are the ones that appear in the photo I sent in the previous comment.

After the nominations are gone from my account, I don't know if they are in line or voting. Because, since the first nomination, I haven't received any messages. What I do know is, from the first submission, only three nominations did not appear in the games, and from the second submission, one nomination.

• Thanks for the follow-up! After our investigation, we can confirm that we've received only 7 nominations from you and they are working as intended. Our records do not show any nominations from your Pokémon GO account "Brunoopll". If you have submitted nominations on the dates you have quoted, please attach a screenshot of the confirmation email and we will be happy to investigate further.

@NianticGiffard I understand.

Unfortunately, I don't have screenshots to help with the investigations.

I don't have the e-mails, but I believe that I have requested this POI. Someone may have asked for it too, but I'm pretty sure that was me, for example.

• emillycarter-PGOemillycarter-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

One of the nominations I requested has disappeared.

I requested this POI, on the 27th of last month, and I have the email as proof:

I didn't quite understand what happened. I used the upgrade next on the POI, and when it was time to redeem the upgrade, the POI disappeared.

In case you need the nomination ID:

1GXonZQwQYlWHhVsO5Q0kagVsVvH65wBm8OTkVZdwZU=