Roundabout Showcase

WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Title of the Wayspot: Schützt unser Wasser

City: Neustadt an der Aisch

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: None.

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: Perfect for the showcase. Very compliant. Pedestrian access is very good. The submitter and the evaluators clearly understood the rules. - Sarcasm over.

Comments

• Thanks for the appeal, Trainer! The appeal is in the wrong format. Please wait until you receive the rejection email to appeal the candidate.

• WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes your decisions are incomprehensible. Why a rejection email if the situation is clear? Ultimately, I shouldn't care. I'm not from the area. I made you aware of this. If there are problems there, don't say you didn't know anything about it 🙄

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can we report an invalid waypoint using the form even if we have never been there? This does seem like a clear cut case of "no pedestrian access", it could be used as an example of "what not to submit".

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Normally, Ninatic instantly removed such POIs, in special when they are in the showcase.

Another example of how bad the showcase actually can be.

My idea: when Wayfarer Community Vanguards are actually coming into WF, use their nominations for the showcase. They know, whats good.