Nomination stuck in queue and rejected without any proper reason at our Village

Sir, this is Anbhi.

I am posting here with a kindly request you to check for our village. Link of one of the pokestop of this village is given below for your reference. This pokestop is at the centre of this village.

https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=22.985193,88.380536&z=17&pll=22.985193,88.380536

From last 3 months, we are not getting any new pokestop or gyms at our area. I have talked with the other submitters of our area and they are over 20 in numbers from both games. Everyone of them are consistently nominating wayspots from our area and ungraded it for quick action. But, neither they were approved or rejected. They are in voting and in queue from the date when they were nominated.

Last week, a wayferer challenge happened in India. I can strongly say that it was a totally disaster for our community. If you want proof why am I saying this, then you can search above link and have a look at our village cause you can only see the details of rejection reasons and why 100% of the nominations of that time were rejected. Our previous nominations are still stuck in queue but the newer ones have gone into voting and every of them are rejected in last week event from all the submitters.

Sir, it's awesome that you have taken care of Indian community which has mostly rural area in it. But you have to make us assured that our patient and our hard work towards making a great adventurous Community for our new pokemon trainers or fellow old trainers won't get in drain. My English may not be proper but hope all of you can understand it easily.

I am gonna attach some of those rejected nominations which you can see and understand it's easily acceptable by any reviewers. If this submissions will be in queue forever or we get rejection again, you guys may lose some of the hardly playing and money paying gamers like us. All of us from our community like this game very much and request you @NianticAaron @NianticAaron@NIACHAOSMONKEY-ING @NianticAaron@NianticAaronto take care of our village.

The below submitters are from our area,

@Psychicsoul007-PGO @SobhanTrainer-PGO @smvai09-PGO @mancandy07 @prabir0004

@6000saikat-PGO @6290757128Call-PGO @cnbkrypto @PremBhai07 @saikat00026 @pokohunters65 @arnamoydas @omahasweta @choton22 @subhamtrainer21 @saaho8509 @EngSouL-PGO @SrvMajhi-PGO@1Wukong1-PGO @isg0501 and more.

We hope that our problems will be rectified soon by admins before this frustrating increases.

Comments

• Shirokun3741-PGOShirokun3741-PGO Posts: 13 ✭✭

There are a few there that should have been accepted, I don’t know what causes them to be rejected by the community as I can’t see the other parts of the nomination like location, Description and some others but I saw one or two nominations had an emoji in their Title/Description and adding emojis in Title/Description makes them ineligible and pokestop nominations with emojis are not accepted

• MilindJain2002-PGOMilindJain2002-PGO Posts: 15 ✭✭

Yeah same hapoened to one of my nomination as well.It has been in review for 2 months but the nomination i put in this month have already been reviewed.

• JayLiamgoth-PGOJayLiamgoth-PGO Posts: 30 ✭✭

I think I read somewhere that we can't have licensed cartoon characters like Tom and Jerry, and shin shan. But the other ones were beautiful murals and should have been accepted.

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, without seeing each nomination with screenshot with full nomination (both photos, all text, location and screenshot with rejection mail), it's hard to help you. Please post full sccrenshots for each nomination, so we can help you in any way :)

But my first thought is, that most of these nominations are murals, so if your place don't have streetview, then it's impossible to look for it on a map. Did your support photo in murals nominations show mural and big part of area near it that could help reviewers be sure it's correct location of this place?

If your location don't have streetview, you can also make photosphere for each location, it will show reviewers area and help them known it's correct location of this place, you will have much bigger chance to get it accepted. You can make photosphere's with "Google Street Vie‪w" App for your phones, and it's very easy to do :)

As for some other nominations, like shrine, temple or library, for some of them I'm also not sure if it's easy to find them on map view. Do these have pin on Google Map with it's name? If they don't have one, they should get one. I tried to look for some of your nominations from screenshot, and couldn't find them, so they either have different name in real life, or they don't have any pin on map.

And I wanted to show you how map view looks like for me in Kolkata (and there isn't any streetview too). This is one place I got when i tried to look for one of your shrine (I don't know if this is the same shrine):

I can't see anything here, in some moments it's even hard to see where one buliding ends and where is new one. With a map view like that sadly photospheres is a must, reviewers from other city or other country might have very much work to do to confirm any of nominations here basing on map view and photos alone, so you will have many rejections because of it.

To compare, this is a map view on one small town in Germany. I give it as example, because Germany also don't have streetview:

As you can see, there is much better map view, that with correct pins help locate nominations without streetview. I know that any country can't really help when Google will update they map view, so players must work harder in some places to get they nomination approved :(

In your case you really need to make photospheres for almost all your nominations, as this is the onlt chance for reviewers to check it on map. I know it's a gard work to do, but it's the only think I could give you as advice now.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Looking at the Ingress Intel map for you location based on the Ingress Portal link you gave, I'd have to say someone has done an excellent job of nomination Waypoints already. If I look at the map, nearly every S17 cell along the main roads already holds a Waypoint. If I were a cynical reviewer I might say it looks "too good".

As only 1 Waypoint per S17 cell can appear as a stop in Pokemon Go, your problem may be your village is "full", and any submissions fall into an already occupied cell.

• flatmatt-PGOflatmatt-PGO Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh, never noticed that before. But if we take that to mean that you can't take photos of copyrighted materials, basically any original work of art (murals, paintings, sculptures) would be ineligible unless it's old enough to be out of copyright. I don't think they can possibly mean for it to apply to situations like this.

On the Wayfarer criteria page, it seems a little more clear that they mean for it to apply to passing off someone else's work as your own (e.g. taking a photo of someone else's photo of the POI). But again it isn't terribly well-worded.

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lechu1730-PGOLechu1730-PGO Posts: 537 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, I think spoofers would love this village.