REVIEWING

This is by far the dumbest site/forum I have ever used. It's no help on here and no explanations for anything at all. All I'm trying to do is be able to review but no matter when I come to this site to review, it just tells me to further review then LOGOUT! How stupid is this? I mean, come on, a grocery store has better customer service than this! NIANTIC... you need to change the way you do things and be MORE EFFECIENT with your resources and sites if you want to be around for the long haul. CAN ANYONE HELP ME or is this it?

Tagged:

Comments

• Jammelev-PGOJammelev-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭

@SmoooooooveMook-PGO Can you please clarify what problem you are having? If you want help from this forum you need to actually articulate your question and be specific.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Which site? These forums or the actual Wayfarer Reviwing site? They are different.

• To both of you guys. I've put in requests by email numerous times, for assistance with reviewing. As it clearly says in the Header, still no response. I'm here looking for answers from the community because OBVIOUSLY the company itself doesn't respond. It doesn't matter at this point tho. Thanks.

• Theisman-INGTheisman-ING Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Answers to what ?

• Jammelev-PGOJammelev-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭

What type of assistance do you need with reviewing? Technical assistance? Or education about nomination criteria? You still have not articulated a specific question. If it doesn't matter at this point then why did you post to this forum at all?

• HaramDingo-INGHaramDingo-ING Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

This could either be one of two things:

• This user has failed the Wayfarer test and has been advised to further review the Wayfarer criteria and guidelines before re-attempting the test after 30 days, or...
    • They are currently in a 4-day cooldown.

Either way, the difference between a grocery store and Niantic is... one of them is eligible.

• freebirdnerd-PGOfreebirdnerd-PGO Posts: 23 ✭✭

I've actually found this forum to be very helpful in getting advice and support with quite specific problems, and people here are very friendly if you ask. Just tell us the problem you're having, and I'm sure somebody here will be able to point you in the right direction. You may be upset with the Wayferer site, and I can't really comment on that, that's your opinion, but the forums are only as useful as the community allows it to be. Venting about a situation without context or detail doesn't allow for any efficiency at all, I'm afraid.