Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Nomination from Dec. 19, 2020 still in voting.

I apologize in advance if this is a known issue or not an issue at all.

Here is some context:

My nomination was submitted December 19, 2020.

It is still in voting.

It is not an upgraded submission.

The POI is a Little Free Library, which usually pass the voting stage pretty quickly. I've submitted quite a few POI in my area and this is the first time a Nomination has stayed this long.

I guess this could be due to lack of reviewers. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

-Thank you kindly!

Tagged:
7 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

The time it takes for a nomination to get reviewed depends on the number of wayfarers, pending nominations and existing POIs in a specific area (propably S2 cells)

• LieboOSBA-PGOLieboOSBA-PGO Posts: 23 ✭✭

I have stuff still in voting from June 2020 and I know some other people who have some even older. I don't think it is a bug.

• JustinSaneV2-INGJustinSaneV2-ING Posts: 6 ✭✭

Is it by chance in front of a private residence? If so there could be conflicting ratings that are keeping it in limbo (those that follow guidelines are rating it 1* while those that are more "lenient" are giving it 5* just because it's a LFL).

And as stated by others review times are based on multiple factors such as existing POI density (the more Waypoints an area has the longer subsequent nominations will take) and the number of reviewers there are in your area.

• alolanbahb-PGOalolanbahb-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

I have a poi nomination in voting since dec 6th. I tried to do some reviews to get an upgrade and it won't pull up anything for me to review for the past 2 days. I keep getting this screen

• SabesandJabes-PGOSabesandJabes-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

Nomination ID: eqEkTBGcKg5ysPEnhYczLiEs0TqfwDXYujfbg1zL5JU=

has been in voting since 21st December. Others of mine in the same area have been and gone, and friends report seeing it multiple times.

It's a named trail marker so it should be a fairly simple review

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it visible on map or streetview? Some trail markers might be hard to locate for reviewers that aren't from your area, so they might skip it if they're not sure about something on your nomination, and because of that it would take more time to be reviewed.

There might be something else about it (like less reviewers for example), but it's the first one that I thought here.

Other stops submitted by me and others in the area have been through submission and either passed or failed. Things are going through in only a few days in this part of the world

This one steadfastly stays in voting... and friends report having seen (and voted on it) multiple times. Just feels like it's stuck for some non-obvious reason

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's why I asked if it's easy to find on map. If it's not, people might skip it rather than rejecting it, if they're not sure.

What do you mean your friends voted on it multiple times? Do you mean that one person got it more that one time and voted on it each time? Like 2-3 times for one reviewer? Or do you mean that many of your friends saw it once while reviewing? If one person got it many times, then it really seems like a bug, as it shouldn't be like this at all. Please explain it a bit more :)

Yes I have friends that have seen it several times in voting.