Incorrect nomination evaluations

In February and last week I had nominations that were marked as duplicates incorrectly and unfairly. It is sad to think that we have good nominations that end up being rejected, but this situation is revolting because there is nothing like these nominations in those places, both in the game and in reality. Do I have to ask for nomeations of those places again, at the risk of being reassessed incorrectly?

In relation to the plaque, one thing is the building of the Assembly of God, another thing is the welcome plaque, something that does not exist in the game.

In relation to the outdoor fitness park, one thing is the park maintenance circuit board, another is the outdoor fitness park, something that does not exist in the game.

Comments

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry to tell you this, but both of these really looks like duplicate of existing POIs.

We have simple rule - One POI for one Place.

In case of outdoor fitness gyms you can nominate either gym or info board with information about this gym - they're both the same POI, in many gyms like that you can even see in gallery photos of equipments and info board (on different photos added to POI). So if information board of outdoor gym is a POI, then outdoor gym's equipement is a duplicate of it.

As for welcome plaque of this religious buliding, it's the same - welocme sign is a part of this POI too and because of that it's a duplicate. Yes, some informational board about churches (with welcome sign on it) had sometimes become second POI, but we had here discussion about it some time ago, and it was explained that boards should be further away from church, so they can't be considered a part of area near this place, and they must be unique to be eligible. In your case your plaque is near church and it's not really that unique too, so it's a duplicate too.

I suggest you find something else to nominate, as these nomination will always review as duplicates.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you can provide a Google maps location we can look in the Ingress Intel map to see if these two submission are already in the system.

• 007Jorginho-PGO007Jorginho-PGO Posts: 48 ✭✭

@sogNinjaman-ING I think it will no be necessary, the comment of @Maxyme99-PGO was enlightening. I didn't know what you said, for me the two things are different in both cases, but the way you said, you also have your reason. Thank you very much for your support.