When we will get new Ex-raid Gym tags

It's been two years that Niantic has synced Open Street Map. Two years ago, only town and metropolitan areas were there at that map. Rural areas like mine, is not enough updated in that Map. It's really frustrating when you have couples of gym but haven't a single ex-raid tag.

If we forget about ex-raid tag, our village haven't a single road in in-game map. Isn't it so frustrating? It looks cheap when you are legit and your village looks like a desert like there is no way, no road, no pond or river or anything else.

It's just a question to @NianticCasey-ING @NianticAaron please answer it not only for me. Your answer will be seen by thousands of rural area players. Please give us some hope to continue our enthusiasm towards this awesome game.

Question 1:

WHEN WILL NIANTIC SYNC OPEN STREET MAP DATA AGAIN?

Question 2:

ANY ROADS OR ATHLETIC FIELDS ARE UPDATED AT OPEN STREET MAP. HOW MANY DAYS SHOULD IT BE UPDATED AT OPEN STREET MAP, TO BE SYNCED AT POGO IN-GAME MAP?

Guys, I need all your help. If you are still finding these questions, then please hit 'insightful' reaction down below. Without your help they are not gonna answer me nor you.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi @Anbhi7980-PGO! Thanks for sharing your concern however this is not the right platform to do so since this is dedicated to Wayfarer related topics. I would request you to reach out to our in-app support or through Twitter (@NianticHelp) and one of our representatives will get back to you.

I am sorry but based on the discussion, I will be closing it for future comments. I appreciate your understanding.

This discussion has been closed.