Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Nomination stuck

sophielab-INGsophielab-ING Posts: 266 ✭✭✭✭

I tried filing an in app ticket in Ingress but I can't because there's a pending ticket that is resolved but won't close out on my app. I submitted an information board 10/18. It's taking twice as long as other things submitted around that area. Can someone check to see it hasn't been flagged as abuse because someone found the Black Live Matter that was pinned to it or other notices offended them in some way(everything on there looked like it was supposed to be there) and it's waiting for someone to look at it? I put nothing up on the board and did nothing other than take picture as it was.

Tagged:
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• NianticKKNianticKK Posts: 536 mod
    edited April 2021

Hey there @sophielab-ING! Would you mind sharing the ticket number with us? If you can't recall, please raise another request via in-app and share the ticket number with us, we'll look into it!

Post edited by NianticGiffard on
  • sophielab-INGsophielab-ING Posts: 266 ✭✭✭✭

The inability put in tickets because I had an open one was resolved.

The nomination can take quite awhile to resolve because there are nesting birds near the other stuff nearby so I won't be over there anyways.

• MonyVibescu-PGOMonyVibescu-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

Hi, I have a upgraded nomination in queue for a little more than a year now, other summisions, nominated and upgraded after this one, in the same cell have gone through fine, so I don't think is lack of people reviewing or another nomination stuck in voting causing problems.

I read that if a change the title and description can help but nothing happens.

This particular nomination, when was upgraded it disappeared from my list for, I even contact in game support on this and they were able to verify that the nomination was still on, a couple of days later it was back on my nomination list.

What can I do? Just wait? Thanks in advance!

ID nomination: O1E27bxNy2oUCHL9YrbS8kv6WrIZKantPevggsp9n+E=

• LaurenH1985-PGOLaurenH1985-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭

I have this nomination stuck in voting for about 3 weeks. What can I do to resolve this?