Some advice to help me preventing stupid rejection reasons on this

(known from this discussion: https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/12370/enviromental-centers/p1)

I got a pretty cool object Id love to get into the games. However, the object now got rejected five times because of stupid, wrong reasons:

1st try: bad picture / private property or farm / not permanent

2nd try: not permanent / private property or farm / doesn't meet criteria

3rd try: not permanent / private property or farm / doesn't meet criteria

4th try: private property or farm / not permanent

5th try: contains personal information about the submitter / private property or farm

I have tried different descriptions, photos, extra information. Even edited a supplemental picture with text and evidence (a piece of paper). However, the stupid rejection reasons become more strange every time.

I first tried it with the focus of the historical aspect, then that it is now used as play equipment and a nice object for a snapshot. Both didn't work.

Just to show my text:

As a play equipment/photo motif:

This historic tractor is an IHC McCormick D 439, a permanent exhibit at the Karlshöhe Environmental Center. He used to transport hay and straw. When no further use was found for the tractor, the tractor was left as a play tractor and photo motif. The tractor also still has its old name ****, which can be recognized by a metal plaque. The tractor model was launched in 1962. Today it is a rarity.

As a historical object:

This old tractor is an IHC McCormick D 439, which used to be used on the old Carlshöhe poultry farm. After the farm was converted into an environmental center, the tractor was left as a souvenir and photo motif. It is a popular object, especially for children. The tractor also still has its old name ****, which can be recognized by the metallic plaque. The tractor model was launched in 1962. Today it is a rarity.

Always used something similar to this as extra information:

Permanent tractor at the ENVIRONMENTAL CENTER Karlshöhe. NO FARM! The tractor is visible on the 3D images on maps. Otherwise, compare the barn. It is used here as a PLAY DEVICE. The tractor is an absolute rarity and one of the last of its kind still in existence.

Supporting pictures should not be the problem, the object is shown and the location can get verified via G-Maps.

I also tried these two:

Nothing helped. Especially the "Farm" rejection reason is annoying and wrong. I told several times that this is an environmental center which pleases the people to come and visit the center.

There is even a maps marker existing at this location:

Any advice would be great. Thanks for reading!

Comments