Abuse of description editing to direct gym removal or change (mass posting)

I found an unusual edit during the review. I've been to me twice.

Title of the Wayspot: 白ボタン

Location: https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=37.284326,140.392122&z=16&pll=37.282858,140.392122

City: 福島県須賀川市

The content is to consult with the police and the government (without grounds) and ask them to eliminate the gym, vice versa, or change the gym to another location. They seem to misunderstand editing the description as an inquiry form to the Pokemon GO team ...

In any case, it is an edit that has nothing to do with the explanation of the spot, and it corresponds to misuse, so please investigate.

Tagged:

Comments

• @Markov2097-ING We'll have your report investigated, thanks for reporting this!

• Hello @Markov2097-ING. We have reviewed the report and have taken action on the Wayspot and 2 Wayfinders in accordance with our policies. While we are unable to discuss our actions in detail to protect the submitter’s privacy, they may include, but are not limited to, sending a warning message, placing restrictions on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO, or Ingress account, putting their account on probation, or placing a temporary or permanent suspension on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO or Ingress account.

Thanks for helping us maintain the quality of the Wayspots.