Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Nominations disappear from Wayfarer

MizukiKaine-INGMizukiKaine-ING Posts: 24 ✭✭

Some of my nominations have disappeared from the list. For example, those that were submitted on April 10.

Also other submitters confirm the situation.

Tagged:
17 votes

Working as Intended · Last Updated

Comments

• Kviten87-INGKviten87-ING Posts: 1 ✭✭

I confirm it.

About 20 nominations from Moscow and Moscow region disappeared. Some of them were nominated via Ingress Prime, other via Pokemon Go

• MizukiKaine-INGMizukiKaine-ING Posts: 24 ✭✭

Nominations disappeared only from a specific area of Moscow, Russia. Status - in queue or voting. Outside this area nominations are still in place.

At the same time in about the same district of Moscow, portals began to appear en masse (they were hung up in voting a year ago).

But I can talk only about my nominations. The message above was about another area.

• Ilya95-INGIlya95-ING Posts: 20 ✭✭

Only 20 of 50-60 submissions left in the list. Nominations from Moscow region and Vladimir region disappeared, nominations located within the areas of Moscow and Saint Petersburg remained.

• a1mirr-INGa1mirr-ING Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

I've checked my e-mails and submissions at wayfarer site, that's results:

• about 45 of ~1000 my nominations are not visible at wayfarer
    • some of missed nominations are approved already: they were deleted or renamed after reviewing (checked five of them)
    • most of missed nominations were "in queue" or "in voting"
    • missed nominations are located in different regions (not Moscow only)

List of my missed nominations with submission dates (not full):

22.12.2019 Универсальная железяка

26.12.2019 Спортивная клетка

26.06.2020 Интересные ворота

26.06.2020 Мультигорка

26.06.2020 Огромное поле

02.07.2020 Якорь в ГАЛС

09.07.2020 Центр подготовки космонавтов

12.07.2020 Нищий

12.07.2020 Юноша и девушка

31.07.2020 Картина у подъезда

22.08.2020 Дом Марии Васильевой

23.08.2020 Руки

14.09.2020 Имей мужество

25.10.2020 Добро пожаловать

25.10.2020 Парк Яуза

25.10.2020 Экспозиция экосистем

31.10.2020 Дежнев С. И.

31.10.2020 Золотые купола

31.10.2020 Распределенная площадка

31.10.2020 Самый настоящий воркаут

31.10.2020 Седов Г. Я.

31.10.2020 Трехмерная лазалка

08.11.2020 Аналоговые часы

26.01.2021 Зеленый шляпник

26.01.2021 Незабываемая пчелка

26.01.2021 Указатель на все

26.01.2021 Шавлеев Ю. И.

08.02.2021 Макет ЦУП

08.02.2021 Образец брусьев

08.02.2021 Образец турника

09.02.2021 A little workout

09.02.2021 Millennium Falcon

09.02.2021 Welcome to VDNKh

09.02.2021 Восток-1

09.02.2021 Несимметричный указатель

09.02.2021 Парк 'Яуза'

09.02.2021 Спускаемый аппарат

18.04.2021 Царская усадьба

• drshurae-INGdrshurae-ING Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited May 2021

I've found that 6 nominations from Moscow with date frame from 2020/11/26 till 2021/04/12 has been disappeared in Wayfarer. These nominations has been neither accepted not rejected. All of them were nominated via Ingress Prime.

12.04.2021   Москва   Алексеевский   Генеральныи конструктор Тищенко

09.04.2021   Москва   Ростокино   Храм Кирилла и Мефодия

12.12.2020   Москва   Тимирязевский   Музеи индустриализации земледелия

26.11.2020   Москва   Тимирязевский   Шипилов

26.11.2020   Москва   Тимирязевский   Музеи истории МСХА

26.11.2020   Москва   Тимирязевский   Южный флигель

Post edited by drshurae-ING on
  • Schulllz-INGSchulllz-ING Posts: 5 ✭✭

About ~15 of my PoGo and Ingress submissions are lost too, they are in republic of Karelia, Russia.

• snvi1-PGOsnvi1-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi, I would like to join to discussion. I also lost nominations.The first two screenshots show what were before. The third screenshot shows us the current situation. Six nominations were lose. One of them were accepted (before before the rest of the orders disappeared)

• Hey

Is it intended or bug that all my recent submitted nominations from past month are gone from nominations list

Just used upgrade next to one of them an now they are gone upgrade went to older submit

• KDetected-PGOKDetected-PGO Posts: 17 ✭✭

+1 Same here:

I only see the approved or rejected nominations, all 'In voting' are gone from the list. No filters are enabled or so

• KDetected-PGOKDetected-PGO Posts: 17 ✭✭
  • HinaruHakurin-INGHinaruHakurin-ING Posts: 5 ✭✭

today I also lost the submitted applications from my profile. please don't leave us without explanation ...

• JItkonen-INGJItkonen-ING Posts: 20 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

2 nominations disappeared from Wayfarer approximately at 2021-05-05 13:30 - 15:30 UTC. One of them was in queue and other one was upgraded and in voting. The nomination has really disappeared since it would have finished already if everything was OK (upgraded ones takes 2 days max around here) and I don’t have filters on in Wayfarer interface. I have also checked with several browsers.

Many other people here have observed the same behaviour.

Area: Helsinki region, Finland

Seems that those lost ones have reappeared now.

• REN0NS-PGOREN0NS-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

+same

All nominations in queue and voting disappeared

• REN0NS-PGOREN0NS-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

Any answer? If it can help, I have all emails with the nominations, including the photo and id links. I can't understand, nominations disappeared forever or just not visible for some reason?

Does it make sense to make new nominations, if they can disappear.. again?

• NianticGiffardNianticGiffard Posts: 9,164 admin

Thanks for reaching out, I'll be happy to clarify! The problem you've experienced is a temporary visual glitch. You will be notified of the outcome through another email once the nomination has been reviewed. Your patience is appreciated until then.

Now those disappeared once again. 😅

And no, it was not only visual. The nominations that disappeared didn’t get updates applied to them during invisible period.

I got one that was upgraded and moved in voting and was accepted during this visible period during past days.

One that was upgraded earlier and was in voting at the moment of first disappearance didn’t however go forward even after reappearsnce normally as it just stayed there in voting several days. I guess it got stuck.

• Kellerrys-INGKellerrys-ING Posts: 696 ✭✭✭✭✭

So... could you tell who are reviewing these "visual bug" nominations?

So far I've had a rejection (which should have been an easy acceptance) and an acceptance but the pin was moved to the middle of the basketball court. Not exactly thrilled.

Also, I'd need to edit several nominations' description and support texts. Otherwise there's no way those are going to be approved.

• HelsinkiTrolli-PGOHelsinkiTrolli-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited May 2021

Same here (Helsinki, Finland), all nominations without decision dissapeared from portal, submitted 5 months ago - 1.5 years ago. All In queue, In voting, Upgrade next.

edit: Submitted one today, that one shows in review portal, so only old ones are gone

Post edited by HelsinkiTrolli-PGO on
  • HelsinkiTrolli-PGOHelsinkiTrolli-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Contacted in-game help, dissapeared nominations are now visible the wayfarer portal.

• Gendgi-PGOGendgi-PGO Posts: 3,534 Ambassador

Surely you've noticed that this is a concern that gets brought up in here quite frequently. Maybe a post could be made clarifying it in https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/categories/known-issues?