Location Edit Appeals: Das Spinnennetz des Todes

BochumJules-PGOBochumJules-PGO Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭

• Title of the Wayspot: Das Spinnennetz des Todes

• Current Location: 51,4731935, 7,3163678

• Photos to support your claim & Additional information:

- As you can see on the attached pictures, the location of the wayspot is in the middle of the game device. This has the same characteristics as a wayspot in the middle of a soccer field. So you have to get very close to the object and that often leads to street races glances from parents when you stand in front of children playing with a smartphone in your hand.

• Correct Location: 51,4731222, 7,3163484

- Next to the play equipment is a bench that also belongs to the climbing net. This location is much more practical and in any case prevents some misunderstandings. I know the location should be as precise as possible BUT there are cases like this where the location of the wayspot marking has to be set a few meters in front of the object. I hope for your understanding and cooperation here.

• City: Bochum

Tagged:

Comments

• Appeal Denied - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. Based on our research, this Wayspot does not meet our criteria for edit at this time.

• BochumJules-PGOBochumJules-PGO Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭

@NianticGray am very well aware that it is less than 10 meters here. But as an ingress player, this wayspot is not easy to play. The additional reason is to avoid trouble with parents who think they are watching their children. If an editing would not take longer than 2 years, I would also do this editing in game, but as with a normal submisson without an upgrade, nothing happens in the dead cells. If you don't process any applications here, then I don't need to correct the game interface anywhere. Because if I have to wait 2 years for an answer and then it's still luck because I can't give a reason or explanation, then thank you for nothing. How can you even do anything in a dead cell? Even submitting new photos is of no use here. Before PoGo could add photos, it took 3-5 days here, now it's been months without an answer. So how is that supposed to work if you don't edit something ???