INVALID WAYSPOT APPEAL: Orleck Heights entrance sign

DuggySenpai-PGODuggySenpai-PGO Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited May 2021 in Invalid Wayspot Appeals

Title of the Wayspot: Welcome to Orleck Heights

City: San Diego

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim: Proof of Orleck Heights 1.5 mile sidewalk path. The community challenge is based on an Honor System, but proof is always welcomed.

Additional information: My nomination was rejected due to "not meeting acceptance criteria", but it meets all the acceptance criteria just like all other entrance signs that I've reviewed and had approved for others.

1. Must meet at least one of the three eligibility criteria: It is a great place for exploration and promotes exercise.
  2. Must be a permanent physical, tangible, and identifiable place or object, or object that placemarks an area: The entrance sign is a permanent physical feature that placemarks the community just like the "Voodoo Doughnut" shop in the example.
  3. Must be safe and publicly accessible by pedestrians (indoor or outdoor): Due to the high capacity of little children, playgrounds, and the nearby elementary school, the sidewalk extends around the entire community on both sides of the road. The speed limit is also 15-25 mph slow for vehicle traffic. The military families and local children never have a problem safely playing or exercising in this location.
  4. Must contain accurate information in the title, description, and photo: Everything about this nomination is factual and can be proven by the photos I've submitted and the locals in the area.

Respectfully,

DuggySenpai - PGO

Post edited by DuggySenpai-PGO on

Comments