Error 65 timeout for image upload

Hi,

Today is not my day. I went for a nomination to a place. Pogo was not loading. Change place.... open pogo. Do nomination stuffs and error 65....

Go back and change resolution of picture (internet was perfect). Repeat all and again... at the end I left open pogo with nomination ongoing and I used my wifi at home that is not that far from the nomination.

Istantaneous candidature done, mail receive but candidature not on WF and upgrade is arriving... thats puzzling

Comments

• MarioSGodoy87-PGOMarioSGodoy87-PGO Posts: 169 ✭✭✭

I also have this problem, I can only send the new indications when I am connected Wi-Fi, if using 3G/4G mobile data it does not send the request.

• pakoesilvia13-PGOpakoesilvia13-PGO Posts: 127 ✭✭

Yes but us frustating....

It is not the first time I have problems with WF and the appearence of the nominations.

I know sometime it takes time but it seems everytime I do a nomination I am having some troubles with WF and my upgrades went of not great nominations...

• SiIverLyra-PGOSiIverLyra-PGO Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had this happen to me recently too.

The last time it happened, I tried this: tapping the "back" button once (from the last stage of the nomination), not changing anything, going back to the last page, trying to submit.

I got Error 65 again so I just repeated the stages.

Eventually after a few minutes of trying like this, the nomination managed to go through.

Didn't change my camera's resolution settings or anything.

• Gjorg-PGOGjorg-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited May 2021
    I have the same problem and can't find a solution for it.

I already changed the resolution, switched from my iPhone 11 Pro to my old iPhone SE, moved the location, changed the description, but it doesn't work.

This error occurs with LTE reception and when I drive home and try it in the WLAN. I have already reinstalled the app several times, all without success.

I've been trying again and again for over a week at different times, especially when I'm out with the dog in the area, but I always make the same stupid error.

I would like to set up several stops for the tourists on a popular hiking route, since we live from tourism, but somehow it doesn't work.

All guidelines for creating a PokeStop are followed.

Does anyone still have a solution? At Ingress, submitting works without any problems.

Have already found many posts on timeout 65 on Google, but no solution that works for me.

Many greetings from the Black Forest