Parc POI submission reported for abuse?

Hello all,

I would like to understand, what in the submission below is abusive, as it was reported for: "The proposal was reported because it targeted other players in order to insult, ridicule, troll or **** them".

The proposal is below with following title and description:

Delimitation of the Park of the Island

Indicative panel of delimitation of the park of the Doubs.

Doubs here being a name of the village where park is located.

Thanks all.

Comments

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ignore it. What other reasons did you get on your e-mail. I'll bet one was "Does not meet criteria".

• Radaza-INGRadaza-ING Posts: 12 ✭✭

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed the does not meet criteria was part of the refusal as well, more comprehensible.

As for ignore it, I would like to, but now I'm limited in the submission. Like I can't name the POI "Vierge Marie" - common way we call Saint Marie in France. I'm really puzzled.

• Klosawer-PGOKlosawer-PGO Posts: 17 ✭✭

En fait je viens de me rendre compte de quelque chose. C'est que le motif n'est pas très approprié quand on choisit abus en motif de rejet. Par exemple des propostions perso dans son salon ou je sais pas j'aurais tendance à mettre que c'est un abus. Sauf que wayfarer considère que abus c'est ce que tu as dit, à savoir cible des personnes blablabla. Donc là c'est à wayfarer de mieux traduire la chose.