how long are the cooldowns now?

"For this challenge, we will be reducing the cooldown periods"

well, could you explain the terms? will they stay after?

Comments

• EvieEvolved-INGEvieEvolved-ING Posts: 29 ✭✭

I think this applies to four day ‘cooldowns’, I got a four hour cooldown for reviewing too quickly this week.

• SiIverLyra-PGOSiIverLyra-PGO Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in the middle of a 4 day cooldown, not seeing any reduction in anything so far.

• kitanchik-INGkitanchik-ING Posts: 77 ✭✭

well, 4650 from 5000 minutes so far in welldone. ~5hrs left to the full cooldown time.

the challenge is failed. probably someone just forgot about the promises, or, **** happens, when you believe you can configure the system, but the number is just hardcoded somewhere deep in the source :)

also my own upgraded nominations stopped to roll out of voting, 9-12 days before the challenge and 15-17 (who know how long more) after event is started. 2 out during the event and 7 (all upgraded asup on new upgrade available) in voting now.

disappointed.

• TangelaLandsbry-PGOTangelaLandsbry-PGO Posts: 24 ✭✭

I'm in a cooldown as well, after doing ~300 reviews between June 2 and June 7 which didn't seem like a lot to me, really. I'd like to get back to helping with the challenge!

• ashwingj-PGOashwingj-PGO Posts: 29 ✭✭

I am in a second 4 day cooldown, which is frustrating. I am basically locked out 8 days, out of the 15 days of the challenge.