Neighborhood Nature Trail

I'm looking for feedback on this one that was rejected. I knew PRP was going to be a issue, since it is in a neighborhood.

I did my research and tried to address that as much as possible in the supporting information, but it was still rejected for private residential property, which it is not. Neighborhood association owns the land and residents are encouraged to use the area. I even put the location on the public sidewalk.

The streetview is old and goes not show the sign, so I will see about getting a new photosphere added to confirm the real-workd location.

I'm not sure how to address it does not meet criteria. It's a nature trail with a sign that clearly denotes that.

I upgraded it to see what would happen, but will not next go round.

Thanks for the feedback.

Comments

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

tbh looks like a very solid nomination. I would also not refer to the ama’s in the supporting info. I would also not upgrade this and let your locals review it

• MermaidRamPaige-PGOMermaidRamPaige-PGO Posts: 54 ✭✭

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I appreciate it.

The new streetview photosphere is up, so that should help confirm the location.

And I will cut down the text in the supp info. I had to laugh at "because good reviewers will already know that and bad reviewers won't read that far." Its unfortunately true, which is why I wanted to have a wall of support. Thanks for your time and input!

• KetaSkooter-INGKetaSkooter-ING Posts: 177 ✭✭✭

I'd leave out that its the neighborhoods land, and just focus on that its a trail in a greenspace at this location. You added a photosphere so that is a great addition. Avoid ever telling reviewers that something is eligible per the criteria, just annoys.