Advice on nomination

Hello i get this nomination rejected for false reasons:

I would like to have your opinion on this because the system give me theses reasons:

Not permanent or seasonnal: It's false, i have nothing to say except that this sign is permanent. Impossible to proveit's permanent because it's not writed somewhere, but i think it's obviouly permanent. Someone (Municipality or the owner of the wind turbine? i don't know) won't install a sign like this one to remove it a few days after... It's design to be here for many years (as long as the wind turbine is here i think...). It's maybe not the most beautifull sign in the world, but it's still permanent.

The submission is false and don't exist: heu lol. That's a false rejection reason. The submission exist. I don't know how i can submit something that don't exist. We can clearly see it on the supporting photo and on the photosphere.

Don't meet validation criteria: it's a sign about nature. It's educationnal, it's eligible. Again it's a false rejection reason.

Should i re-submit this one without changing anything? Maybe without amelioration (this one was ameliorated by force by Niantic, that's unfair)? Do you see something to improve on it?

This rejection really upset me as it's full of false rejection reason... And it's once again a loss of one nomination. 15days losts.

Comments