Rezé - fresque naïve

Rezé - fresque naïve - localisation : https://www.google.fr/maps/@47.1661326,-1.5405013,3a,60y,148.92h,89.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjE8D1Q-g8-ncBsR1ZrG0tg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

This portal was deleted this morning. I don't understant what's wrong with it ? There is a place to park, the portal is fully accessible ! 

The poximity with a school is clear but neverless the portal is far from the inside of the school or make trouble with children activity which can't see it.

I know that this portal is boring for ENL faction because very linked but this is the game...

Thanks for your honnesty and your fair-play.

Tagged:

Comments

• Zw4nn-INGZw4nn-ING Posts: 30 ✭✭✭

It's in the wall of a school... Or very very very [...] close to a school. Play with another portal. There are a lot of them.

• Arnaud7244-INGArnaud7244-ING Posts: 15 ✭✭

Dear ex teammate ! I will not make any comments about what you write about my "strategy" for using portal, this is clearly not the place ! If you want to talk to me, you know how to find me...

The purpose of this appeal is to proove with facts that this portal is not a part of a school...I can understand ENL faction want to justificate this deletion with argument but the school (in blue on my photo) end at the grey building. Behind it's not the school anymore but it was the ancient teacher house a long time ago...

With your kind of argument, many many portal closer than this one to a school have to be deleted....I don't think the game will be better in this case...

So I precise one more time, that this portal is legit whatever you can write about me or a supposed "deletion war"... is purely out of purpose here I think...

Take care of you and stay the player i knew...

• MeekayCat-INGMeekayCat-ING Posts: 77 ✭✭✭

Google Maps: this is on the grounds of Ecole maternhe plle et primaire RAGON, a school. Deleting the portal is required under Niantic rules.

• Blaumut-INGBlaumut-ING Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭

@NianticGiffard or @NianticCasey-ING could you please explain why do you delete this POI that is "close" to a school and you keep the POI "Bateau de Briques" located in the wall of a school, hence in the ground of the school https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/18291/invalid-waspot-appeal-bateau-de-biques ?

For us, these actions are random choice from Niantic, without any logic or law behind.

• Appeal Denied - Thanks for the appeal, Agent. We have taken another look but stand by our decision to retire this Portal.

We have decided to retire the Portal since the POI is at the entrance/exit of a school.