Warning in Greek Voters

There are random groups in Greek Wayfarer communities (Facebook, messenger and discord), that are targeting which wayspots to accept and which not! The main target of those groups are to mass boost their own wayspots nomitations to get accepted into the games and by the same time reject normal candidates so if they "mass reject" a targeted nomination they can get their score boosted, they are just abusing the system as much as they can!! I wanna bring the attention to the niantic team because small town players like me get the same problems... And the only way to counter those actions are counter-comunitty teams. And that has created like a war between all those communities and I bring this up because I think it needs to be stoped but I don't know how.

Comments

• Hosette-INGHosette-ING Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really wish Niantic would make local reviewers the minority for any given candidate, or maybe make it 2/3 local 1/3 non-local, but non-local reviewers have veto power if there's a difference. There are tons of places where local cabals are making their own rules and this would undermine their ability to do so.