Cheater pokestop Cluster in Moscow

Title of the Wayspot: Города герои

City: Moscow

This is a cluster, that made some Pogo players for farm. It's a historical place, town-heroes of WW2.

the portals of these monuments stood in a row as they really are. Now, thanks to several personalities and collusion in Wayfarer, these portals are in disagreement anyhow, but each of them has become a PokéStop!

it is wrong and breaks the rules. Players congregate around this cluster and obstruct the passage of tourists. The police have to kick them out of the grass, because it is forbidden to sit on lawns and fences there. I consider this a sacrilege to monuments and memory.

I am attaching screenshots of the map of how these monuments of the hero-city should stand and in what order they should be. I ask you to remove unnecessary PokéStops and arrange the portals in a row as they were several years ago.

I think other players can do more screenshots of these place

Tagged:

Comments

• PoMaQue-PGOPoMaQue-PGO Posts: 223 ✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to the Russia Wayfarer Challenge I guess?

• VamP1zd3c-PGOVamP1zd3c-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited June 18

Yes this place is specially created farm for people who enjoy walking 100m circuit 8 hours in row in the same place just because of fake-maded lots of close standings pokestops, instead exploring the city. In events days this historical place is overloaded by players who wants just grind as more as f, so tourists and local visitors feelling confused.

• INSTINCTTEAMRU-INGINSTINCTTEAMRU-ING Posts: 1 ✭✭

As far as I can tell, the portals are too close to be legally added via ingress, the 20 meter rule cannot be perfect in this situation, hence there is abuse by players of ingress and hypocrisy at the same time

• CheaterHunterr-PGOCheaterHunterr-PGO Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited June 18

Oh, that's nice ) all who accept this cheaters actions with move abuse write messages there.

even those who participated in this conspiracy unsubscribed.

I myself saw how at the last event the police went and drove everyone sitting on the grass near these monuments. the same rule applies throughout the park. Smacks of lies

especially cool as an army from collusion revealingly likes the right messages of the right people

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic edited them like this. You can compare it to the Intel Screenshot feom the beginning of this discussion

• a1mirr-INGa1mirr-ING Posts: 29 ✭✭

Yep, they were moved from almost correct locations to other cells by pogo trainers

• PoMaQue-PGOPoMaQue-PGO Posts: 223 ✭✭✭✭

They're correcting abuse made in a game, not removing physical statues or names 🙄

• NianticGiffardNianticGiffard Posts: 5,248 admin

Hello @CheaterHunterr-PGO! We have reviewed the report and have taken action on the 13 Wayspots and the Wayfinder in accordance with our policies. While we are unable to discuss our actions in detail to protect the submitter’s privacy, they may include, but are not limited to, sending a warning message, placing restrictions on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO, or Ingress account, putting their account on probation, or placing a temporary or permanent suspension on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO or Ingress account. Thanks for helping us maintain the quality of the Wayspots.

• AzureDragonSS-INGAzureDragonSS-ING Posts: 4 ✭✭

I cannot agree with you. I am not talking about that situation, but we all know at the beginning of ingress 1)sometimes it was hard to submit a portal to a proper location. 2) some agents intentionally submitted portals(or edited locations) to wrong coordinates to have a way for a better linking/better farming. So in theory, it could be so many pokestops without any abusing if the original portal locations were incorrect.

But what you just described is considered abuse. Intentionally misplacing objects in order to gain advantage. And non-intentionally misplacing that many POIs is highly unlikely. Especially because they would need to fit with S2 cells. And you should know where you are, in a park. So placing the nomination outside of it would be extremely stupid.

I do think that those POIs were abusively added.