Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Too many rejections on good candidates recently

LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

A rejection is always frustrating. Especially when your nomination is totally eligible.

Now to the "issue":

Not only me but also multiple communities I am in are currently showing that their 5* candidates are getting rejected. I just stole a few images to show this:

Those were all sent in the last 12 hours. None of them doesn't meets any kind of criteria, they are all great candidates.

Please take a look at this. I highly predict an issue in the system. This should get some kind of priority since all of the Russia challenge rewards are getting redeemed soon. Also, it looks like another re-evaluation is necessary. I had three rejections yesterday and none of them was correct. 5 days of reviewing wasted for nothing.

Also, to the community:

Feel free to expand this list of wrongly rejected submissions from the last 24 hours. As much evidence as we can get as easier it would be for us to get the attention of Niantic and for Niantic to maybe find a similarity between all of those nominations.

12 votes

Investigating · Last Updated

Comments