Waiting for upgrade-information since 3/4 days (from Dortmund / Germany)

HeavyPokeRock-PGOHeavyPokeRock-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited June 2021 in Misc Appeals Discussion

Hi there,

me and some of my friends from Dortmund / Germany are waiting for our 1st / 2nd upgrade - confirmation since around 3 / 4 days (still "In Abstimmung").

Never have had something like this before. How could that be? Is there a reason for that?

Best regards to all wayfarer's :)

Heavypokemetal

PS: I have turned my older post into a post with actual contect :)

Best Answer

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador
    Answer ✓

The reason is the current overwhelming of the system which is flooded with upgraded nominations from the Russia Wayfarer challenge. I got 14 nominations upgraded and 12 of them are "in quere"

Answers

• HeavyPokeRock-PGOHeavyPokeRock-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Answer ✓

The reason is the current overwhelming of the system which is flooded with upgraded nominations from the Russia Wayfarer challenge. I got 14 nominations upgraded and 12 of them are "in quere"

• HeavyPokeRock-PGOHeavyPokeRock-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭

Ok. Thank you very much.

Do you know maybe if Niantic knows about the problem or if there is something planned that will change the situation very soon?

It seemed for me that it will take weeks or months until all upgrades are used. Also because of there are also bonus and upgrades left from the india challenge and a lot of players that have not taken part at the russia callange have rated still on and on and have now some upgrades in queue and are now waiting and waiting...

It will take a while, thats true. I dont think that Nia will do anything. The system is based on input by the community.