Help review in East Africa

We have at least 12 nominations surrounding Arua, Uganda which have been pending for more than six months (some across border in DRC too). 5 of us locally have reviewed (perhaps more), but no nomination has reached a conclusion that I am aware of. Please help! Make Arua, Uganda your bonus location and help us get our first waypoint in the region!

Tagged:

Comments

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭✭✭

I understand your request and this is a problem that Niantic should handle properly.

If anyone sets their bonus location to your town, they will stay at that location for a whole year, with 12 pending nominations they will review them in a day and then they will have to wait for more nominations from that zone. If they want agreements in order to get Upgrades, setting their bonus location to a place like this is one of the worst thing that they can do.

You have to hope finding people that don't care about the agreements and that they don't care also to have a bonus location with almost nothing to review.

• Gendarmes-INGGendarmes-ING Posts: 20 ✭✭

My local group thinks to help your area, but I hesitate now.

Once set bonus location in your area, we cannot change after one year.

12 nominations don't pay.

If there are more nominations, we will help you.

• Saad9498-PGOSaad9498-PGO Posts: 31 ✭✭

@GulnoraKarimova-PGO Kenya has many reviewers but still hundreds of noms stuck in voting and queue. Maybe change your bonus location to Nairobi. Also, If you place here you may get noms from Uganda to vote too as we get those quite often.