Absurd reason why nomination was denied

Nominated a place for a pokestop and was denied due "a vehicle liscence is visible"

I was confused because there was was no such thing in the photos i used. Turns out they looked at google streetview instead of the photo i submitted and there was the vehicle there.

Another reason was No visible pathways,

There is literally a bench there along the pathway.

711s, pharmacies and etc are pokestops everywhere i go so there should be no issue about this one. If they mention the far away vehicle in this pic, even if you zoom on it you cant see the plate since its too far away.

Comments

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

This doesn't meet the eligability criteria, so it was correctly rejected. Do not use other Wayspots to judge what is eligable because there are many invalid or incorrectly accepted Wayspots out there. Always work from the eligibility criteria instead.

• NorthSeaPoet-INGNorthSeaPoet-ING Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like TheFarix said, this doesn't meet criteria. Whilst the license plate rejection is probably a wrong rejection reason, the nomination was correctly rejected.

Other 711s/pharmacies/etc existing in game aren't good examples of what's currently eligible and are likely wayspots that shouldn't have been approved to begin with.

• UltraCovid23-PGOUltraCovid23-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

The point im only trying to come across here is that mostly the rejection reason they give does not make sense at all.

And since you brought up criteria, i only tried to nominate that working under the logic of what i have observed, for example: have you been to taipei? Its like every convinience store pharmacy and the like are waypoints, (there are like 30+ in a 200 meter raduis), so my query is what makes that different?

• Kuleisbjorn-PGOKuleisbjorn-PGO Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

Don't base your nominations on what is already out there, educate yourself on the Wayspot (Poke-stops, Ingress portals) criterias.

Now with regards to the rejection reasons, they sadly don't make a lot of sense most of the time. A substantial amount of reviewers seem to click ****-nilly on random reasons in order to prevent a cooldown during the reviewing process, which might occur if you give the same response to several nominations.