Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Wayfarer data not synced with Pokemon Go

In pokemon go I just have 83 agreements in the wayfarer medal but in wayfarer I have much more for instance 283 in the accepted ones.

Could you please verify this?

Thank you

My account in pokemon Go GouveiaXhunter

Tagged:
0 votes

Working as Intended · Last Updated

Comments

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Q: My medal is not accurate/I lost agreements on my medal. What to do?

A: You only have to wait for a few days. Your account is out of sync.

Official Niantic statement:

NianticAaron-INGOctober 28

Hi folks,

Thank you for the report. Please note that from time to time, stats in your Profile can get temporarily out of sync. Your stats should update and catch up soon, usually in a few days.

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/8638/lost-agreements-in-wayfarer-medal#latest

Also, your agreements only count if ypu are in the top areas.

• Hi there,

I checked into this situation using your in-app name and it appears as if this count is correct. Keep in mind that the only agreements that will count towards your medal progress in either Ingress or Pokémon GO are those that are made while you're in Great or Good standing.

It looks like the agreement gap is the result of agreements made while you were outside of this rating. Hope that helps!

• Melopoios-PGOMelopoios-PGO Posts: 1

Good afternoon from Greece.

My account in Pokemon Go is called Melopoios. I have the same issue as the Wayfarer Agreements are stuck. At this moment I have 1855 and the medal have counted only 1258.

This is the second time I am dealing with that. The first time I reported the bug to the support and started counting again without adding the previous agreements though. These weren't with a poor Wayfinder rating.

I don't know what to do as one of these days the rating went from Good to Poor in one instant (probably for the first time as I can remember) and the reviews I am doing now seem to be worthless so I stopped. I need this medal to proceed on lvl 49. Please provide a solution ASAP.

Best Regards.

Melas Ioannis.