Location edit appeal

3car-ING3car-ING Posts: 192 ✭✭✭

Title of the Wayspot: [초록 모자이크 달팽이]

City: [Gimpo-si]

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: [N.A. as this is not a appeal for rejection]

Photos to support your claim: [Listed below]

Additional information: [If you have more explanations, add them here]

This portal that was originally in its location was moved to a location that suspects of abuse.

Below are the threads:

Original thread is missing, but to put it shortly: a group of abusers are relocating two portals into one spot, changing the title, upvoting fake photos and trying to remove the POI as duplicate.

It seems the gang hasn't gave up for this. We would like the POI back to its original location, and punish one of the multi-account that sent the edit, and also the reviewers who were influenced by this.

Tagged:

Comments

• HawkBro-INGHawkBro-ING Posts: 94 ✭✭

everybody know making them closer doesn't affect remove one of them as duplicate.

two objects are far from several meters from each other actually. whatever who-attempt-move intended, this relocation has no reason for controversy. it's okay that they move more closer if considering distance of them.

those portals are located around house of ENLs as I know, you said the 'Abusers (RESs)' did relocate. kind of this relocating bring benefits for residents generally, kidding you?

그럴싸한 근거가 제시된것도 아닌 추측만 가지고 주장하기엔 너무 터무니 없는 내용 같습니다만은. 정말 할말이 없어질 정도네요. 이쯤 되면 관리자를 현혹하는게 누군가요?

• 3car-ING3car-ING Posts: 192 ✭✭✭

I thought this matter was finished between us. I still stand by my words that moving the POI out of its original location is a abuse. Period.

• Appeal Accepted - Thanks for the appeal, Agent. Based on the evidence provided, we’ve moved the Portal to the correct location.