Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Bug indication is not wanting to vote on the improvement.

Hello, I found a bug (or not, it could be an error) that my 2 nominations did not enter "On the vote" knowing that it is with the improvement. When I indicated both, I used the option "Improve next", then in Next when this indication was improved, the second I put the same thing, but when the indication has passed 24 hours, it may be in voting, it was not and I'm here so far waiting for the option "In voting" in both.

Tagged:
0 votes

More Information Needed · Last Updated

Comments

• NintendoRJ01-PGONintendoRJ01-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

I got this information from a Wayfinder in the region and he doesn't know how to highlight it, so I reported it to him.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Normally, if submisions are not upgraded, it can takes years until your submission gets ib voting. Also, they might be blockedbecause of other submissions close to it are already in votig.

• Hi there,

I'm not entirely sure I understand what is being described here. @NintendoRJ01-PGO, it sounds like you're pasting over from a private chat. Can you clarify or ask the OP to clarify the behavior that's happening here?

It sounds like they were expecting an Upgrade to be applied but this didn't happen, despite their settings, is that correct?

• Fortnite290-INGFortnite290-ING Posts: 170 ✭✭✭

Hi, I think I understand, the indication of the other person (mentioned by the coach). Let's go through the subjects of when you send the indication:

- When you send the indication, you have a period of 24 hours (more or less) for it to enter the queue.

So, this aforementioned trainer put "Improve next", he was improved before that 24h and the other the same thing, then, he reported that after that 24h (I'm just kicking him because I can't get the answer on the same day as the nomination has been sent) and she did not vote. He wanted to know if it was a bug or it really happens, I have not yet reported this "such bug", but it is always to inform.

• Thanks for clarifying @Fortnite290-ING, my hunch is that this issue is the same one that was blocking Upgraded Wayspots from entering into voting.

We addressed this with a fix to nominations that were essentially stuck, and so they didn't enter voting at all, much less as Upgraded nominations.

@NintendoRJ01-PGO, can you confirm if you're still experiencing this issue?

• NintendoRJ01-PGONintendoRJ01-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

@NianticCasey-ING The coach mentioned is not having a problem, so the bug has been fixed.