Falsely removed wayspot

Title of the Wayspot: Viszontlatasra Nagytarcsa disztabla

Location: 47.519964, 19.287906 (I don't know the exact location because the wayspot has been already removed)

City: Nagytarcsa

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: A wayspot got removed in our village for a reason it's being duplicate while there it not a single wayspot within it's 150 meter radius. It was a wooden carved sign decorated with flowers and a text saying Viszontlátásra (which means goodbye in english) and the name of our village Nagytarcsa. It was nominated on 2020. oct. 1. and it was accepted on 2020. dec. 1. There is another sign with the same design but it has a text on it saying Üdvözöljük (which means Welcome) and the name of our village Nagytarcsa). We also nominated this one as well but came back as a duplicate after upgrading it because reviewers couldn't distinguish from the other one. The story gets interesting here because while the second one came back as a duplicate the photo of it got added to the first one but you could clearly same it's not the same wayspot at all. I wanted to remove the wrongly added photo from the wayspot so I went to ingress and since I'm just level 3 I can't edit anything so I just pressed "Report Invalid Portal" so maybe it gets reviewed and the photo gets removed that way, I was wrong. To my surprise the next day I got a message saying that they removed the entire wayspot for being duplicate but it is not a duplicate. I just want to get back the removed wayspot.

TL;DR: Village has two wooden decorative signs with texts at the borderline, a welcome sign and a goodbye sign. Goodbye sign gets accepted after a month, Welcome sign gets upgraded in January, got it back rejected the next day and with it's photo added to the Goodbye sign wayspot. After that I reported that portal in ingress hoping for they would remove the wrong photo but instead the Goodbye sign wayspot gets removed entierly.

Thank you in advance, I hope I provided all information needed and the images.

Tagged:

Comments