Invalid Wayspot Appeal - 3 Borders

Title of the Wayspot: Universidade do Estado do Amazonas (UEA)

City: Tabartinga Amazonas

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: [Attach Screenshot]

Photos to support your claim: [Attach photo]

Additional information: Hello, I made the proposal meeting the criteria, I live in a border area where proposals can go to 3 countries (Peru, Colombia, Brazil), I understand that universities are valid as nominations, apparently the person who qualified does not understand In Portuguese, which was the language in which the nomination was made because the proposal is located in Brazilian territory, the rejection of the qualifier is that it does not meet the criteria also says that the title is not correct and that according to this person a university is A temporary exhibition, the university is real, it has pedestrian access through it, many people pass through it, I suppose I do not check the satellite image either since it is duly marked, because in the area, as the internet has something bad, streetview cannot be performed, I appeal because I know the proposal is valid , thanks [Excuse me, my english is not very good, that's why I use a translator 😅]

Hola, hice la propuesta cumpliendo con los criterios, vivo en una zona fronteriza donde las propuestas pueden ir a 3 países (Perú, Colombia, Brasil), entiendo que las universidades son válidas como nominaciones, al parecer la persona que calificó no entiende portugués que fue el idioma en el que se hizo la nominación por que la propuesta se encuentra en territorio brasilero, el rechazo del calificador es que no cumple con los criterios también dice que el título no es correcto y que según esta persona una universidad es una exposición temporal, la universidad es real tiene acceso peatonal y mucha gente pasa por ella, supongo que tampoco reviso la imagen satelital ya que esta debidamente marcada, porque en la zona, como internet tiene algo malo, no se puede realizar streetview, yo apelación porque sé que la propuesta es válida, gracias

Tagged:

Comments

• WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry to have to disappoint you, but as stated in the email and in the description of the forum, this decision cannot be reversed. If you believe it was a valid proposal, resubmit it after revising the photo, title, description, and supplementary statement.

[Translator]

Lamento tener que decepcionarlos, pero como se indica en el correo electrónico y en la descripción del foro, esta decisión no se puede revertir. Si cree que era una propuesta válida, vuelva a enviarla después de revisar la foto, el título, la descripción y la declaración complementaria.

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

You've spent far more effort in this appeal (that won't go anywhere as you can't appeal rejected nominations), than in the original nomination.

"A good place to meet"

Is that all that you can think of to describe the wayspot?

The supporting information is also worthless

Where's the PoI in the additional photo?

If there's no streetview, you can add some photospheres to help people match the satellite view with your nomination.

• mrJtwo-PGOmrJtwo-PGO Posts: 36 ✭✭

veo que es inútil tratar de apelar algo aquí, no se para que crearon este espacio si no sirve, no puedo realizar nuevamente esa nominación por que estuve en la zona de vacaciones y no soy fly...

• WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know why I'm getting a disagree if I give an honest answer and just try to help.

In addition, the other person who commented also only tried to help, the additional photo should necessarily show the object in order to be able to verify the location, it is also possible to create a street view yourself. The title and description are actually expandable, he is not wrong in claiming that the effort that went into writing this appeal could also have been used to improve the submission.

In the forum description it is very clear what this section is for, it is used to delete invalid wayspots or to restore incorrectly deleted wayspots. "Appeal rejected invalid Wayspot reports or request removed Wayspots be restored if they didn't meet removal criteria; nomination appeals not accepted"

[Translator]

No sé por qué no estoy de acuerdo si doy una respuesta honesta y solo trato de ayudar.

La descripción del foro establece claramente para qué es esta sección; se utiliza para eliminar waypots no válidos o para restaurar waypots eliminados incorrectamente. "La apelación rechazó los informes de Wayspot no válidos o solicite que se restauren los Wayspots eliminados si no cumplían con los criterios de eliminación; no se aceptan apelaciones de nominación"

Además, la otra persona que comentó también solo trató de ayudar, la foto adicional debe mostrar necesariamente el objeto para poder verificar la ubicación, también es posible crear una vista de la calle usted mismo. El título y la descripción son realmente ampliables, no se equivoca al afirmar que el esfuerzo que se hizo para escribir esta apelación también podría haberse utilizado para mejorar la presentación.

• Appeal Denied - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We're not currently reviewing Pokéstop/Gym candidates. Please resubmit the nomination by improving its title/description if you feel that it was a valid nomination.