Why is this INELIGIBLE?

Title of the Wayspot: Houpací síť

City: Český Těšín

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: This was 4th atemt of Pogo group, my third. First atemt was send poximitly in fall 2019. Next was my atemt but it was send as duplicate diffrent waypoint. When i Take this picture it was clean sky, sun shine, perfect photo, only shadows.

Tagged:

Comments

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know the real reasons, just two suggestions for the next time try to avoid your shadow in the picture and instead of showing only a piece of equipment take a photo of the whole playground.

• DarrickCZ-PGODarrickCZ-PGO Posts: 8 ✭✭

this is one pice next one is black cirkle?

this i second photo in one nomination.

• Lyer23-INGLyer23-ING Posts: 2

Can we see the object in satellite or street view? Is the unique item in playground? If only exist that and I can't be sure is placed correcty or exist, I will mark like cannot confirm the real-world location.

Maybe street view is old and I can't see your nomination in satellite view ... I could be ok with the shadow on photo

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

You cannot request nomination rejection appeal here.

Though I would ask what is that, and it seems that is a part of playground or a gym equipment, isn't that it?

• DarrickCZ-PGODarrickCZ-PGO Posts: 8 ✭✭
    this is swing closest thing is 50m far. Finaly with out waiting do get ubgrade we get swing in to geme after 5th atemtion. but somebody
    axept bacetball field you can see on second photo, it is close to kids playground in black cirkle. in courtyard are 4 items on every corner,
    in nort is sandpit and more thisnks for kids, i take picture olmost all thinks on nort, they are in 1 cells. Basketball field is in middle.
    Swing and carousel are on south seperite by gras proximitli 40 meter.

• jaaxtmp-INGjaaxtmp-ING Posts: 149 ✭✭✭

One of two reasons:

1) Bad reviewers who don't take the time to verify the criteria and easily reject just because they want

2) The location could have been wrong, or with the satellite view couldn't be found

Re-submit, change the name, the description maybe and that may work

• Invalid Appeal- Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We're not currently reviewing Portal submissions. Please reach out to your local Ingress Community for more information.