Creation of fake Poi

you will forgive my english, i don't know how to write it and i use a translator to convey a concern

while going to do a mission on a prehistoric site, I realized that a POI remained inaccessible to me ... it does not matter that happens, but out of curiosity I clicked on it ... and immediately I have it recognized because this poi I have already seen, played and even scanned

except that it is not at all at the place where I could not access at all ... but in the center of a holiday village not very far from my home ...

If the nickname that appears on the photo of the fake POI is the one who created it ... that will not surprise me ... for reasons that I will not directly discuss

the creation of fake poi, and even more completely inaccessible in real life, is just a way to spoil the game of others ...

Tagged:

Comments

• CypherPolDZero-PGOCypherPolDZero-PGO Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi friend!

I'm sorry to disgust you... But even if all you're telling here was true, and the POI was a fake, first of all you need to send a report of invalid Wayspots through the ingress prime scanner or pokemon Go.

Then, after being rejected, if that were the case, you could report that issue here.

Anyway you should better give us more info, location, surrounding pictures or satellite view.

I hope this was helpful for you and enjoy playing!

• Adamcorsica-INGAdamcorsica-ING Posts: 37 ✭✭

no problem I will return expressly to report it ...

but will the responsible player be punished if my request is finally taken into account ... because otherwise it is too easy to create false non-playable anchors ...

I came across this one but as many there are others ...

• Eneeoh-PGOEneeoh-PGO Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭

Normally, the administrators do not report any details of punishment, but they provide a list of possible action that include temporary and permanent bans.

I made the report via the form ...

I await the response by email.

but limit if Niantic simply removes it without the wayfarer who posed it being worried I am afraid that he will do some more ... if it is not already done ... and that nobody does it 'noticed again ...

there are few wayfarers on my island ..

• Our apologies for the delay, @Adamcorsica-ING. We have reviewed the report and have taken action on the Wayspot "Menhir sur le site de Filitosa". However, due to insufficient evidence, we’re unable to take action on the Wayspot "Le Dolmen De Marinca". If you have additional evidence like the geotagged images of the current location of the Wayspot or the actual location of the object, please resubmit with additional information and we’ll take another look.

J’avais refait un post avec toute les preuves demandé et vous avez pu régler le souci