Fake proposal and strange mural

WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

When evaluating in Wayfarer, I repeatedly received fake suggestions from a place in Poland. Bad photoshop.

And just now I got an information board with a watermark that was photographed on the screen from the same place.

What struck me a lot more, however, was one of the already accepted wayspots: It doesn't seem to fit the satellite view and also seems to thematically glorify the war, should something be a wayspot? That seems very suspicious to me:

Photo:

But I am also irritated by all the other wayspots in the place.

For example, at the wayspots at the coordinates "51.973449,15.524942" and "51.973068,15.524489" you can see the same fence and an information board in the background, which gives me the impression that they are actually right next to each other, if at all would have to.

The wayspot at the coordinates "51.974964,15.525884" also seems strange to me. It shows a stone right in front of a house entrance - but according to the satellite there is no house there - and even if it were, it would be private. Maybe I see things that aren't there, but that should be checked, right?

What also struck me are all the image formats there, very small and narrow, as if one has cropped everything and wants to hide something.

Tagged:

Comments