Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Nominations stuck In Queue or In Voting

I have a number of nominations that have been in queue or in voting for months. The longest is 7 months and the shortest 3 months. Is there a reason for this or is this a bug.

Tagged:
1 votes

Working as Intended · Last Updated

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out, @HisnamewasRico-PGO! I've reviewed your account and regarding nominations that in 'In Queue' status, few factors like the number of active Wayfinders and the backlogs of nomination can come into play here. Give them some more time and track the progress.

Having said that, applying Upgrades should help out in your case. Upgrades only prioritize nominations for more timely analysis within Wayfarer; Upgraded nominations must still adhere to the same criteria as standard nominations to be accepted.

For the nominations which are 'In Voting' status, I can see due to the low turnout of votes, they haven't reached a decision yet. I wouldn't be able to give you a definite period for the decision-time on any nomination as it might sometimes take a while. You can try reaching out to reviewers in your locality to discuss aspects of your nominations so that they may get a better idea of how to vote on them.

Currently, I don't have more information to share in this regard, however, don't worry, you'll be notified via email when the result of nominations is out. We appreciate your patience and understanding until then.

• HisnamewasRico-PGOHisnamewasRico-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭

Thank you for looking into it for me. It's much appreciated