Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Upgraded nomination is stuck

MVitas92-PGOMVitas92-PGO Posts: 8 ✭✭

My upgraded nomination is stuck in voting. On the same day my friend and I submitet few nominations. All his nominations are finished with voting and accepted. But the one I upgraded is still on voting. Whats the point of upgrade if I have to wait 10+ days and not upgraded nominations are finished within 5 days.

Tagged:
0 votes

Working as Intended · Last Updated

Comments

• Basslord808-INGBasslord808-ING Posts: 3,184 mod
    edited March 2021

Thank you for reaching out, @MVitas92-PGO! Upon reviewing your account, we could see that your nominations don't have enough votes to reach a decision. We wouldn't be able to give you a definite period of decision time for a nomination to get accepted.

That being said, Upgrades only prioritize the nominations for more timely analysis within Wayfarer and they must adhere to the same criteria as standard nominations to be accepted. You may also reach out to the reviewers from the local community to discuss the aspects of your nominations so that they might get a better idea of how to vote on them. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.