Any actual reasons this was rejected?

Krune99-PGOKrune99-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited April 2021 in Nomination Improvement

So NINE months ago I submitted this, it was not before I gave it an upgrade that it actually went into voting and when it finally did... it was rejected.

This was the main photo, now there are some trees that block it from satellite view, but thats why, in the supporting photo, I made sure to focus on the buildings in the background and write "Use the background buildings as refrence"

But I guess it didnt matter, this just got rejected for

• Not verifiable with real world location (it clearly is)
  • Easily removable (Its a grill fixed into the ground)
  • Doesnt meet critera (Its a hotspot and meeting place)

So done with Wayfarer at this point...

Post edited by NianticGiffard on
Tagged:

Comments

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesn't seem like an ideal candidate to be honest. The grill looks like it hasn't been used in a long time, and the rest (table with benches) is very generic street furniture.

Have you tried the playground in the background? That looks like a much better candidate.

• WikiBlue-INGWikiBlue-ING Posts: 73 ✭✭✭

Agreed, I don't see why this would be a poi. It's the same reject reason as benches and picknick tables...

Don't know about that playground in the back, if it's only that slide it seems rather temporary and easy to move. but i don't know the place so it could be that it is more than just that one plastic slide.

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with Nadiwereb-PGO, it doesn't look like something that many reviewers would accept, places like that aren't easy to get accepted even if they're quite new, and this one doesn't look like anyone used it in a long time. And if you didn't mention there is grill, I wouldn't even notice it as this place is in very bad shape.

I would also sugesst trying to nominate playground we can see in background of your photo, it has much more chance on getting accepted (if it's permament playground it's good nomination - it's a bit hard to tell looking at this small part of it if it's permament).

If this location isn't visible on map view and on streetview, making photosphere will help here. It's really easy to do, you only need Google Street Vie‪w App for your phone, you can find really nice tutorials how to use it, it should take 5 minutes max to make it and send it so it will be visible on Google Maps for reviewers. It might take 1-2 days for it to appear, but after it will be added reviewers will see your nomination for sure :)

• Invalid Appeal - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We're not currently reviewing PokéStop/Gym candidates. Please resubmit the nomination by improving its title/description if you feel that it was a valid nomination.