Fake Nomination Hub - Babanpur

Mysticjit-INGMysticjit-ING Posts: 51 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Today I found another fake nomination hub in a place called Babanpur, West Bengal (approximate Geo coordinates of the location is: 22.787327,88.378839). There are 100+ portal in this area and I guess at least 50% of them are fake. I got one nomination on review today with images stolen from a nomination (live Portal) in Durgapur, West Bengal. Checkout the images below that would give evidence to my point.

The supporting image clearly says the location of the object in Durgapur. The real location portal link:

@NianticAaron @NianticCasey-ING @NianticGiffard @NianticKN-ING Please take a look on these and verify each of the portals live here. Also do take serious necessary actions against the people doing these malpractices and people spamming 5* on these nominations without even verifying. These people don't belong in the Wayfarer system.

Regards,

Mysticjit

Tagged:

Comments

• NianticGiffardNianticGiffard Posts: 9,164 admin
    edited May 2021

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Mysticjit-ING! I have shared your report with our team as we speak and will circle back with information after our close inspection.

• NianticGiffardNianticGiffard Posts: 9,164 admin

Hello @Mysticjit-ING! We have reviewed the report and have taken action on the Wayspot and 1 Wayfinder in accordance with our policies. While we are unable to discuss our actions in detail to protect the submitter’s privacy, they may include, but are not limited to, sending a warning message, placing restrictions on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO, or Ingress account, putting their account on probation, or placing a temporary or permanent suspension on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO or Ingress account.

Thanks for helping us maintain the quality of the Wayspots